Immigration Consultants serving Vancouver, BC

Canadian Immigration Services

Study Permit | Work Permit | Visitor Visa | Canadian Permanent Residence and Citizenship | Business Immigration | LMIA

We have been offering successful immigration services for over thirty-five years, always based on excellence, honesty, passion, and respect, and committed to provide the highest quality of services, taking care of all the steps and procedures needed to come, live, and immigrate to Canada.

CanDo Canadian Immigration Services is located in Kelowna, BC, and has been serving clients wanting to immigrate to all cities of Canada, including Vancouver. If you are planning to visit Vancouver, work in Vancouver, study in Vancouver, and immigrate to Vancouver and need immigration assistance, talk to the experts. We have vast experience in Canadian immigration and we are ready to help!

Immigration Consultant and Immigration Services in Vancouver? Contact us!


Opportunities in Vancouver for Immigrants

How to immigrate to Vancouver

There are several ways to obtain Canadian Permanent Residency, depending on the candidates profile and qualifications. Foreign nationals can come to Canada as a temporary resident, study and work here, gaining the work experience and education needed to apply for permanent residency, or apply for permanent residency even before leaving their home country, whether they meet the requirements of a permanent residency program. Besides these pathways, those who plan to immigrate to Vancouver can also consider:



Vancouver is one of the biggest cities of Canada. Many of the principal Canadian colleges and universities are located in Vancouver. We have arrangement with 40 schools in Vancouver offering exchange, certificate, diploma and degree programs in the most diverse fields such as health, business, trades, science, and arts. Among those educational institutions, 14 offer study programs eligible for Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP), an open work permit granted to graduates in Canada who meet the program requirements. The PGWP is valid for one to three years, depending on the program length, giving international graduates authorization to work in Canada after concluding their studies. LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PGWP HERE.

International Students may be allowed to work in Canada while studying and be eligible to apply for a co-op work permit if taking a co-op program. While studying and working in Vancouver, international students can have opportunities to get a job offer eligible for the BC Provincial Nominee Program and apply for permanent residency.  


Some of the educational institutions in Vancouver we can assist you applying for:

University Canada West (UCW)
Alexander College - Vancouver
Langara College
New York Tech - Vancouver (NYIT)
British Columbia Institute of Technology - Downtown (BCIT)
Vancouver Community College
Canadian College
VanWest College
ILAC International College

And more



Canadian Immigration Services Include:


Contact Cando Canadian Immigration Services - Immigration Consultants serving Vancouver, BC

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid