Skip to content
Choose your language:
  • There are no suggestions because the search field is empty.
Take Your Free

Figure out if you qualify...

Take The Free Immigration Assessment

Meet with one of our immigration consultants

Book An Appointment

Visit Canada

Canadian citizens and Canadian Permanent Residents have the right to enter Canada freely. Other visitors to Canada, including tourists, students, and workers, may need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to enter the country.

You do not need a Temporary Resident Visa to visit Canada if you are from a visa-exempt country. An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) will be required from visa-exempt travelers to board their flight to Canada.

Citizens from non-exempt countries must apply for a Temporary Resident Visa before entering Canada. If you plan to stay in Canada as a visitor for longer than 6 months, you will need a Visitor Permit to extend your stay.

Parent or grandparent of a Canadian permanent resident or citizen may be eligible for a super visa valid for up to 10 years. The super visa allows the visitor to stay in Canada for up to 2 years at a time.