Immigration Consultants serving Penticton, BC

Canadian Immigration Services

Study Permit | Work Permit | Visitor Visa | Canadian Permanent Residence and Citizenship | Business Immigration | LMIA

We have been offering successful immigration services for over thirty-five years, always based on excellence, honesty, passion, and respect, and committed to provide the highest quality of services, taking care of all the steps and procedures needed to come, live, and immigrate to Canada.

CanDo Canadian Immigration Services is located in the Okanagan Valley and has been serving all communities in the area, including Penticton. If you are planning to visit Penticton, work in Penticton, study in Penticton, and immigrate to Penticton and need immigration assistance, talk to the experts. We have vast experience in Canadian immigration and we are ready to help!

Immigration Consultant and Immigration Services in Penticton? Contact us!


Opportunities in Penticton for Immigrants

How to immigrate to Penticton

There are several ways to obtain Canadian Permanent Residency, depending on the candidates profile and qualifications. Foreign nationals can come to Canada as a temporary resident, study and work here, gaining the work experience and education needed to apply for permanent residency, or apply for permanent residency even before leaving their home country, whether they meet the requirements of a permanent residency program. Besides these pathways, those who plan to immigrate to Penticton can also consider:


Okanagan College, a public college with several campuses in the Okanagan Valley, has also a campus in Penticton. The Penticton campus offers certificate, diploma and degree programs in various fields such as health, business, trades, science, and arts.

International Students may be allowed to work in Canada while studying and be eligible to apply for a co-op work permit if taking a co-op program. While studying and working in Penticton, international students can have opportunities to get a job offer eligible for the BC Provincial Nominee Program and apply for permanent residency.  

In addition, all Okanagan College post-secondary programs are eligible for Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP), an open work permit granted to graduates in Canada who meet the program requirements. The PGWP is valid for one to three years, depending on the program length, giving international graduates authorization to work in Canada after concluding their studies. LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PGWP HERE.



Canadian Immigration Services Include:


Contact Cando Canadian Immigration Services - Immigration Consultants serving Penticton, BC

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid