Skip to content
Choose your language:
  • There are no suggestions because the search field is empty.




Study Permit | Work Permit | Visitor Visa | Canadian Permanent Residence and Citizenship | Business Immigration | LMIA

We have been offering successful immigration services for over thirty-five years, always based on excellence, honesty, passion, and respect, and committed to provide the highest quality of services, taking care of all the steps and procedures needed to come, live, and immigrate to Canada.

CanDo Canadian Immigration Services is located in Kelowna, one of the cities of the Okanagan Valley, and has been also serving all communities in the surrounding area, including Kamloops. If you are planning to visit Kamloops, work in Kamloops, study in Kamloops, and immigrate to Kamloops, talk to the experts and get professional assistance to better prepare and implement your immigration plan. We have vast experience in Canadian immigration and we are ready to help!

Immigration Consultant and Immigration Services in Kamloops? Contact us!

Opportunities in Kamloops for Immigrants

How to immigrate to Kamloops

There are several ways to obtain Canadian Permanent Residency, depending on the candidates profile and qualifications. Foreign nationals can come to Canada as a temporary resident, study and work here, gaining the work experience and education needed to apply for permanent residency, or apply for permanent residency even before leaving their home country, whether they meet the requirements of a permanent residency program. Besides these pathways, those who plan to immigrate to Kamloops can also consider:


Thompson Rivers University (TRU) is a public university located in Kamloops, BC. It was founded in the 70ths and has currently more than 35,000 students. The University offers more than 60 programs including certificates, diplomas and degrees in various fields such as health, business, trades, science, and arts.

International students who meet the eligibility requirements are allowed to work in Canada while studying and be eligible to apply for a co-op work permit if taking a co-op program. While studying and working in Kamloops, international students can have opportunities to get a job offer eligible for the BC Provincial Nominee Program and apply for permanent residency.

In addition, most of TRU's post-secondary programs are eligible for Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP), an open work permit granted to graduates in Canada who meet the program requirements. The PGWP is valid for one to three years, depending on the program length, giving international graduates authorization to work in Canada after concluding their studies. LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PGWP HERE.