Immigration Consultants serving Toronto, Ontario

Canadian Immigration Services

Study Permit | Work Permit | Visitor Visa | Canadian Permanent Residence and Citizenship | Business Immigration | LMIA

We have been offering successful immigration services for over thirty-five years, always based on excellence, honesty, passion, and respect, and committed to provide the highest quality of services, taking care of all the steps and procedures needed to come, live, and immigrate to Canada.

CanDo Canadian Immigration Services is located in Kelowna, BC, and has been serving clients wanting to immigrate to all cities of Canada, including Toronto, Ontario. If you are planning to visit Toronto, work in Toronto, study in Toronto, and immigrate to Toronto and need immigration assistance, talk to the experts. We have vast experience in Canadian immigration and we are ready to help!

Immigration Consultant and Immigration Services in Toronto? Contact us!

Opportunities in Toronto for Immigrants

How to immigrate to Toronto

There are several ways to obtain Canadian Permanent Residency, depending on the candidates profile and qualifications. Foreign nationals can come to Canada as a temporary resident, study and work here, gaining the work experience and education needed to apply for permanent residency, or apply for permanent residency even before leaving their home country, whether they meet the requirements of a permanent residency program. Besides these pathways, those who plan to immigrate to Toronto can also consider:



Toronto is the most populous city of Canada, offering plenty of opportunities to international students and workers. Many of the principal Canadian colleges and universities are located in Toronto. We have arrangement with 89 schools in Toronto offering exchange, certificate, diploma and degree programs in the most diverse fields such as health, business, trades, science, and arts. Among those educational institutions, 25 offer study programs eligible for Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP), an open work permit granted to graduates in Canada who meet the program requirements. The PGWP is valid for one to three years, depending on the program length, giving international graduates authorization to work in Canada after concluding their studies. LEARN MORE ABOUT PGWP HERE.

International Students may be allowed to work in Canada while studying and be eligible to apply for a co-op work permit if taking a co-op program. While studying and working in Toronto, international students can have opportunities to get a job offer eligible for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) and apply for permanent residency. LEARN MORE ABOUT ONTARIO HERE.


Some of the educational institutions in Toronto we can assist you applying for:

Seneca College
Centennial College
Humber College
George Brown College
Yorkville University
Ryerson University
Niagara College at Toronto School of Management (TSoM)


Canadian Immigration Services Include:


Contact Cando Canadian Immigration Services - Immigration Consultants serving Toronto, ON

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid