Family Sponsorship

Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada can sponsor the spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, dependent child (including adopted child), or other eligible relatives (such as a parent or grandparent) to become a Canadian permanent resident.

When you arrive in Canada as a permanent resident, you can live, study, and work here, as well as must make every reasonable effort to provide for your own and those of your family's essential needs.

If you sponsor a relative to come to Canada as a permanent resident, you are responsible for supporting your relative financially when he or she arrives here. As a sponsor, you must make sure your spouse or relative does not need to seek financial assistance from the government.

Certain provinces, such as Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Prince Edward Island, offer family members sponsorship programs to reunite families. If you have a close relative who lives in any of these provinces, they may be able to sponsor you and your family members under these programs provided that they meet the eligibility criteria.

Check here if you qualify for this program


Immigration Consultants in Canada

Serving clients across Kelowna, Kamloops, Salmon Arm, Lake Country, Vernon, Penticton, Merritt, Prince George, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Victoria, Toronto, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Ottawa, Mississauga, Quebec, Montreal, Charlottetown, Fredericton, Halifax, St. John's and the surrounding areas.

We also serve across Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Hong Kong, Dubai, Philippines, India, UAE, Jamaica, Guatemala, Colombia, Vietnam, Nigeria, France, Iran, Korea and the United States.

Looking to Immigrate to Canada? Contact Cando Canadian Immigration Services  Today!