Skip to content
Choose your language:
  • There are no suggestions because the search field is empty.



Study Permit | Study Visa to Canada | Study and Work In Canada | Application to Colleges and Universities in Canada

We have been offering successful immigration services for over thirty-five years, always based on excellence, honesty, passion, and respect, and committed to provide the highest quality of services, taking care of all the steps and procedures needed to come, live, and immigrate to Canada.

Are you from France and want to immigrate to Canada? Count on CanDo Immigration to assist you defining the best option to come to Canada based on your profile and qualifications. Make Canada your home! We can help!

We have more than 35 years of experience in Canadian Immigration Services, providing services to those in France wanting to immigrate to Canada.

Immigration Consultant and Immigration Services in France? Contact us!

Service Areas Card Image

Study in Canada

Thousand of students from all over the world arrive in Canada every year to study English or French or take a post-secondary program as a certificate, a diploma or a degree. They are attracted by the many advantages Canadian education has to offer, the quality of life and pro-immigration policies they can find in Canada. In the last three years, Canada welcomed hundreds of thousand foreign students Learn more here how to study and work in Canada as a student.

Service Areas Card Image

Work in Canada

Many immigrants dream of getting a job abroad and travel to the country of destination with the certainty they are employed and will be able to afford the costs of living abroad. Canada issues every year hundreds of thousand work permit through several immigration programs for foreign workers. Learn how to get a job offer and how qualify to work in Canada.

Service Areas Card Image

Invest in Canada

Investors: Canada is the right place for your investments! Opening or purchasing a business in Canada is a great option for international entrepreneurs who want to immigrate to the country but do not have a job offer from a Canadian employer and do not want or qualify to study in Canada. Besides the advantages of owning a business in Canada, a foreign investor will have many opportunities of settling in the country and becoming permanent resident after operating a business here. Learn more about how to immigrate to Canada as an investor.


There are several pathways to come and immigrate to Canada, depending on the applicant's profile and qualifications:

Study Permit: For those who wish to attend a undergraduate or a graduate program of at least 8 months in duration and wish to work in Canada. It usually requires an intermediate level of English. Many schools offer preparatory English courses (ESL) whether the student does not meet the English or French requirements. When applying for a Study Permit, proof of funds must be submitted to show that the student can afford the cost of living in Canada and the tuition fee for the first year. Tuition fees range from $8,000 to $20,000 CAD per year, depending on the program chosen. Cost of living defined by the Canadian government for immigration purposes is $10,000 CAD for the student, $4,000 CAD for the first accompanying family member, and $3,000 CAD for each additional accompanying family member.

Study Permit is the most common visa option used for those who do not have a job offer in Canada and do not meet the requirements to apply for permanent residence or business immigration. Eligible international students can work part-time on regular semesters and full-time during summer breaks. They may also be eligible for an open work visa called Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) after completing their studies in Canada.

Work Permit: For those who have a job offer from a Canadian employer. It is possible to search for jobs on official Canadian websites and send the resume over even if you are abroad. The Canadian employer may hire the professional abroad through immigration processes such as the Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or via provincial programs. French citizens can also apply for the International Experience Canada (IEC) Program:

The International Experience Canada is the pathway for young professionals looking to gain work experience in Canada. The Program is available to citizens from countries or territories that have an agreement with Canada, including France, allowing them to apply for a work permit.

There are 3 categories of work permit under the IEC Program:

  • Working Holiday: for candidates without a job offer in Canada. It grants an open work permit. (Due to current travel restrictions, unvaccinated and partially-vaccinated Working Holiday candidates will have to provide proof of a valid job offer when they arrive in Canada)
  • Young Professionals: for candidates with a job offer in Canada in an occupation NOC skill level 0, A or B, and, in some specific situations, skill level C. It grants an employer-specific work permit.
  • International Co-op (Internship): for candidates registered at a post-secondary institution and have a job offer for a work placement or internship in Canada. It grants an employer-specific work permit.

The eligibility requirements vary according to the category. Usually, the candidates have to be between the ages of 18 and 35, have minimum of $2,500 CAD to cover the expenses in Canada, have a valid passport and a helth insurance for the duration of their stay, and be admissible to Canada.

Visitor Visa: for those who wish to come for an exchange for less than 6 months or just visit the country for tourism. At this time, visitors are allowed to enter Canada as long as they are fully vaccinated with one of the Canadian authorized vaccines: Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson.

Business Immigration: Canada offers federal and provincial/regional business immigration programs to entrepreneurs looking to purchase or start a business in the country. Generally, these programs require the candidate to have at least three years of experience in managing or owning a business and high net worth. The investment amount varies according to the program. For some federal programs, there is no minimum amount required, but the applicant must have sufficient assets to purchase the business and run it for a certain period.

Permanent Residency: It is possible to apply for Canadian permanent residency even for candidates outside Canada. For federal programs, it is usually required advanced level of English, at least one year of work experience in a skill level 0, A or B occupation, and complete post-secondary education to achieve the high cutoff scores. Provincial programs have also specific requirements defined by each provice.

We assist with all immigration processes to visit, work, study in and immigrate to Canada, helping applicants to define the best pathway in order to achieve their goals.