We assist foreign workers in finding a qualifying job offer in Canada which enables them to obtain a Canadian work permit.
Workers are provided with:
- Pre-assessment to meet the qualifications to work in Canada
- Detailed Information on the Canadian labour market and employment trends
- Review and restructure resume services
- Orientation for interviews with Canadian employers
- Immigration consulting services through an affiliated and reputable professional
Advantages of working in Canada
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities for professional development
- Employee benefits plan
- Access to the Canadian health care system
- Work and Study Permits for the worker’s spouse and eligible dependents
- Permanent Residency Programs
How the process works
The most common process to work in Canada is obtaining a job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment:
Employer receives a positive LMIA
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants
Proudly regulated by and in good standing with the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC). Registration #: R507233.
Our Canadian Immigration Success Stories
Learn About All of the Great Things
Canada Has to Offer!
Canadian Immigration News, Tips, and Resources
Are you interested in working in Canada? We have fantastic news! The Government of Canada has introduced a new policy that enables individuals to secure employment without needing a Labour Marketread more
Breaking borders and opening doors, Canada recently made a remarkable stride in its immigration policy. The country has unveiled a new visa-free travel policy for visitors hailing from 13 countries.read more
Find Your Licensed Immigration Consultant
Wherever You Are Located
We assist clients across Canada and internationally. See the countries below to find your regulated Canadian immigration consultant.
- Hong Kong